I know you want to find your Mr. or Ms. Right. But, do you also wonder how you’ll ever trust someone new?
It’s important to find someone who is trustworthy. But, it’s even more important to learn to trust yourself again!
So I hope you’ll join me for an interactive workshop, How to Trust (Yourself) Again!
We’ll talk about…
What Went Wrong in Your Last Significant Relationship?
• What did they do wrong?
• What could you have done differently?
This is not about blaming yourself. It’s about empowering yourself so you can do it differently next time.
Why Are You Attracted to a Certain Type? (Interactive Activity)
• How did you become hardwired to want someone who couldn’t really love you?
• Are there any similarities between your former partner and anyone in your family?
Become Someone YOU Can Trust!
• Trust your gut!
• Pay attention to how they treat you
• Get re-hardwired by someone(s) healthy
• Listen to people who love you and have your back
• Recognize your “type” and RUN AWAY!
Trust More As They Earn Your Trust
• Remember, the first 3-6 months is infatuation
• Risk in small ways and give more trust as they earn it
How to Trust (Yourself) Again – Interactive Workshop
Saturday, April 16
E.P. Foster Library
651 E. Main St., Ventura, CA