This is my response to Juliet Jeske’s Huffington Post article about Dating after Divorce. She was saying there are so many women who are willing to have sex right away, that women who want to wait don’t stand a chance.
In the video, I talk about:
- Most women can’t have sex without wanting some sort of connection or commitment
- The women who have sex right away may get the guys for now
- But will those guys really stick around?
- And do you really want those guys anyway?
- Men like to pursue. So, if you take care of yourself and go slow, you probably won’t lose them. They will actually value you more.
- If you wait till the time is right, it can actually help you find a quality guy!
I’d love to hear your thoughts about the video, sex and dating, or anything else you’d care to share! Just click below to share your Comments!
p.s. The Huffington post author, Juliet Jeske commented on my YouTube video! Check it out. :)