Holidays got you down?
Wonder what you’ll be doing?
Or who you’ll be with?
The holidays can be hard for everyone. But, they’re especially hard if you’re single or recently divorced. But, you can find ways to take lemons and make lemonade (or as Oprah says — lemon pound cake!)
Because the holidays are ripe with opportunities to meet someone. And that’s what I’d love to share with you at my next live Video Chat, How to Date During the Holidays.
We’ll talk about:
Some ways to make the most of the holidays:
- Smile when you meet new people. Because you’ll be out and about and seeing people you don’t normally see.
- When you’re at holiday get-togethers and people ask if you’re seeing anyone, let them know you’re open to being fixed up (if you admire the relationship they’re in)
- Remember, like they say in “When Harry Met Sally,” you just have to make it “from the day before thanksgiving to the day after New Year’s” and you can get back to normal life
And if you’ve never been on a live Video Chat, it’s easy and fun:
- We’ll send you a link
- When you click on it the link it will ask if you want to be on camera and have your microphone on or not
- Then you’re in the meeting room. And it’s like you’re watching me on T.V.
- If your camera’s on, I can see you. If not, you can still share and listen and participate.
- It’s a way for us to get together wherever you are and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home
- (You can also just call in from your phone)
I hope you have a lovely holiday. And I can’t wait to see you at my next live Video Chat!
And we’re offering a Special $1 Holiday Gift rate so you can try it and see for yourself!
How to Date During the Holidays
Saturday, December 10th, 2011
11 a.m. (Pacific Time)
Cost: $1 (a $97 value!)
Space is limited! Sign-up now to reserve your seat!