I didn’t get a chance to do my Valentine’s Talk this year, with everything that was happening with me personally. But, now that life is returning to normal (my mom is doing better and the boyfriend isn’t working so much), I’ve started thinking about getting together.
I love getting your comments on the blog. But, I was thinking… I’d love to actually see you and hear about your relationships in person.
Our next Relationship Talk will be Saturday, March 28th.
We’ll meet from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. at the Village Bookshop in Glendora (123 N. Glendora Ave.)
We’ll be talking about. How to Get the Love You Really Want!
But, I wanted to check in with you and get your input.
I’d like to know how often you’d like to get together and which topics, you’d be most interested in talking about, such as:
- how to find a good relationship (ie. first date topics, red flags)
- how to keep a good relationship
- communication differences between men and women
- sexual differences between men and women
- how to fight fair
- how to have closeness
- how to set boundaries
- personality differences (ie, thinker/feeler, organized/spontaneous)
- how our families-or-origin affect our relationship
If you’d like to give your input and and/or see what others want, just click here to vote.
I can’t wait to hear from you and see you soon!